eclipse export import android project
If you are developing android application then you must read this tutorial on eclipse export import android project because its very important to take backup of your android project after every stages otherwise you may have to rewrite complete code if anything goes wrong. Here i have explained how you can take backup of android project in eclipse and how you can restore it on other computer or same if required.
Export Android Project in Eclipse
(Take backup of android project in eclipse)
Step 1 : Select Project
Step 2 : Go to File and Select Export
Step 3 : Select either Archive File or File System (if you selected Archive file then zip file will be created at the end of all stages else folder will be created)
Step 4 : Select Project from Left Panel and write down path to extract, Here check twice that if you have selected Archive file then give file name with zip else just give folder name where you would like to store project.
Step 5: Click On Finish to take backup of android project
Import Android Project in Eclipse
(Restore android project from folder)
Step 1 : Select Import Option from File Menu
Step 2 : Select Android -> Existing Android Code Into Workspace
Step 3 : Click Browse and Select folder which contains your backup project (If you have used archive previously then you need to extract that zip file and locate this folder)
Step 4 : Click on Refresh so project details will be updated in list.
Step 5 : Select Project
Step 6 : Copy project into workspace (If you wish to work on this project and want to make copy from backup location to your workspace then select this option) (If same name project is already available in your workspace then finish button will not be enable)
Step 7 : Click on Finish to Import Project.
Download Few Popular Android Apps
- Bank IFSC Code : Now easily get bank ifsc code which you need while online transfer.
- All India PIN Code : Get all india PIN Code Numbers on 1 Android App.
- RTO Code : Get all India RTO Code on 1 Android App.
- Google 2 Step Code Speak : Now app will speak your google 2 step code, so no need to check mobile, code will reach you.
- All Gujarat ST Bus Stand Helpline Numbers (GSRTC Helpline Numbers)
- Baroda Diary (Baroda Business Directory)
- Surat Diary (Surat Business Directory)
- Ahmedabad Diary (Ahmedabad Business Directory)
- Rajkot Diary (Rajkot Business Directory)