Get file from Android emulator sdcard
Get file from Android emulator sdcard is very easy using DDMS tools. DDMS Tools are having many functionality which you can use to download (pull) your file from the sdcard. For example you are writing few values using Shared Preference and want to check whether values are written or not you can easily pull file from your package and open it in notepad like editors to check your shared preference values.
Step 1 : Start Emulator (Make sure to give size to SDCard before you run)
Step 2 : Window -> Open Perspective -> DDMS
Step 3 : Select Running Device from Device Panel (Left Side)
Step 4 : Select FileExplorer Tab from Right Panel
Step 5 : Select your file from your desired location (/mnt/sdcard/)
Step 6 : Click on “Pull a file from device” on Toolbar
Download Few Popular Android Apps
- Bank IFSC Code : Now easily get bank ifsc code which you need while online transfer.
- All India PIN Code : Get all india PIN Code Numbers on 1 Android App.
- RTO Code : Get all India RTO Code on 1 Android App.
- Google 2 Step Code Speak : Now app will speak your google 2 step code, so no need to check mobile, code will reach you.
- All Gujarat ST Bus Stand Helpline Numbers (GSRTC Helpline Numbers)
- Baroda Diary (Baroda Business Directory)
- Surat Diary (Surat Business Directory)
- Ahmedabad Diary (Ahmedabad Business Directory)
- Rajkot Diary (Rajkot Business Directory)