php jobs in ahmedabad
Are you in search of a company that provides you an opportunity to show your talent by facing challenges to your technical abilities and helps you to enhance your knowledge to build a rich career in the IT sector?
Emperical Edge is an obvious choice for you to tune, train and transform your life course anf gives you whatever you wanted.
What We Provide
- Latest infrastructural facilities like latest computers, software and gizmos to test the application
- Challenging environment by various projects from clients of different verticals of industry and from various parts of the globe
- Relaxed environment with facilities that provides all bare needs of an individual
- Good premise with sufficient electrical and internet facilities.
- Regular training and learning
- Competitive compensation based on merit
- Proper guidance for career development
- Equal opportunities
- A wide range of employee benefits
- Unparalleled career growth
- Best salary in the industry
What We Expect for php jobs in ahmedabad.
- We are a reputed outsourcing company therefore we work in strict disciplinary environment
- We need industry standard coding that is comprehensive, compact and with latest developments
- Our developers have to face clients from various countries and from various cultures so you should have ability to understand their culture and their business so you can give appropriate solutions.
- You should be good at communication so clients can understand you and your messages.
- We believe in long lasting relationships with clients so your behavior should be modified accordingly.
- You have to work in team so you should be good team player.
Position: PHP Programmer / Developer
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- PHP/ MySQL Development & Support for diverse Web based applications using MVC.
- Knowledge of web development like Ecommerce, CMS, Custom Application development, Blog, Social Networking and custom PHP.
- Open Source (ie WP,Joomla, Magento etc…)
- PHP Framework (CakePHP, Smarty etc..)
- Should have strong fundamentals, good coding standards and database.
- Perform unit/integration testing on forms, reports, interfaces etc.
- Work primarily with PHP, procedural and object-oriented design, dynamic content retrieval, Unit testing techniques, debugging techniques, HTTP, MySQL and Apache.
- Good knowledge of HTML/PHP editor like Dreamweaver.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Eligibility Criteria :
Job Type:Full Time (Can work in Shifts and Woking Days 5 days/week)
Education:Any Graduate with good logical & Analytical skill
Time to get contacted: