put files to Android emulator SD card
put files to Android emulator SD card means push your file to android device or emulator. If you are developing android apps which requires few files for testing then you can use android DDMS tools to push your file to android device or emulators. follow the steps to upload /push/put your file into android emulator. For put files to Android emulator SD card step by step tutorial follow steps.
Step 1 : Start Emulator
Step 2 : Start DDMS tools from Perspectives
Step 3 : Select Running Device from Device List
Step 4 : Select folder where you would like to store your file (want to push your file / want to upload your file)
Step 5 : Select Push Button from Toolbar (From Right Panel)
Step 6 : Select your File to Push
Step 7 : Hit OK
Download Few Popular Android Apps
- Bank IFSC Code : Now easily get bank ifsc code which you need while online transfer.
- All India PIN Code : Get all india PIN Code Numbers on 1 Android App.
- RTO Code : Get all India RTO Code on 1 Android App.
- Google 2 Step Code Speak : Now app will speak your google 2 step code, so no need to check mobile, code will reach you.
- All Gujarat ST Bus Stand Helpline Numbers (GSRTC Helpline Numbers)
- Baroda Diary (Baroda Business Directory)
- Surat Diary (Surat Business Directory)
- Ahmedabad Diary (Ahmedabad Business Directory)
- Rajkot Diary (Rajkot Business Directory)