Resume is the first impression. Make sure you should prepare your own resume after reviewing many resume. Here I would like to share my personal experience about how to prepare resume with this post Resume Tips to impress HR and increase your chance for the Job or Project Training.
Here I would like to share few Resume Tips how you should prepare your resume.
Step 1 : Look for at least 5 Resume on Google.com (You can checkout best suitable style from this)
Step 2 : Check out Style and Prepare Your style for making your own resume.
Step 3 : Collect Your all previous educational degree and make summary of the same.
Step 4 : Now Start Preparing Your own resume.
What’s Order should be in Your Resume:
Section 1 : Basic Most Important Information which should be on the top of the Page
- First Line Should be Your Name along with Your Degree
- Second Line Should be Your Company Name with Designation
- Third Line Should be Your Email Address and Contact Number
Section 2 : Your Past Experience and Education Information
- Job Experience (Make sure to add company name, from date, to date, total years.)
- Skills ()
- Educational Information (Degree, University, Pass out Year, Percentage)
Section 3 : Personal Information and Remaining Information.
- Personal Details (Make sure to include alternate email address, alternate contact number, address, etc)
Where to apply After You Prepare Your Best Resume
Sample Resumes Coming Soon